Wohnraum in London gesucht

Wohnraum in London gesucht

Beitragvon chris1tiger » Freitag 30. Mai 2014, 15:02

Hallo zusammen,

da ich nächstes Jahr vier Monate dort sein werde, bin ich auf der Suche nach einer geeigneten Wohnung in London oder Umgebung.

Vielleicht kennt von Euch jemand geeignete Adressen, wo es sich lohnt anzufragen oder hat selbst eine Wohnung oder ein Zimmer dort, das ich anmieten könnte.

Ich freue mich auf Eure Antworten.

Viele Grüße

Chris
chris1tiger
Gelegenheitsposter

Re: Wohnraum in London gesucht

Beitragvon uisa » Donnerstag 18. September 2014, 00:36

i wonder if you have found something by now? If not you might want to post a request on this UK based support group forum
http ://www.mcs-aware.org/forum

London is not the best place for people with MCS I have to say... and in England in general pesticides are VERY popular and ubiquitious. There are a few b&bs scattered around the country that cater especially for people with MCS ( i can look some of them out for you if you like), but i don't know any in London. The other place to look is Organic Places to stay (http ://www.organicholidays.co.uk/Area/England/London.htm) which i see has a few London listings. These are not aimed specifically at MCSers, but have a particular eco / bio orientation so possibly more that way inclined.. be prepared to ask all the usual questions....
Let me know if i can help further (I live in the area).
Uisa
uisa
Newcomer

Beitragvon chris1tiger » Donnerstag 25. September 2014, 11:21

Hi Uisa,

thank you for your response. Unfortunatelly, I have not found anything by now. I already contacted the MCS-aware forum in the UK and they put my request in one of there newsletters in order to spread it to all their members. Sadly, I received no response until today. I also contacted Breakspear hospital hoping they could aid but they offer their scent free guest rooms only to patients' relatives.

No matter to whom I talk to, everybody tells me that England is even more underdeveloped regarding MCS than Germany. :(

Thanks a lot for the link to organicholidays. Maybe I will find a tolerable accomodation there.

I would be gratefull for any more information that could help me to find a place to stay. Moreover, I would be fine with travelling up to one hour to London city-centre so that the flat could also be a bit out of town.

Christian
chris1tiger
Gelegenheitsposter

Beitragvon chris1tiger » Freitag 26. September 2014, 11:29

Hallo kati,

vielen Dank für Deine Privatnachricht. Leider habe ich keine Berechtigung diese zu lesen und bitte Dich daher, sie hier noch einmal ins Forum zu schreiben.

Danke!

Gruß
Chris
chris1tiger
Gelegenheitsposter

Beitragvon kati » Montag 22. Dezember 2014, 15:23

chris1tiger hat geschrieben:No matter to whom I talk to, everybody tells me that England is even more underdeveloped regarding MCS than Germany. :(

This is sadly the case, speaking from experience.
You'll have trouble to get your shopping done without any help, as the problem starts with most shops scenting the premises through the air con system.
And, out of London will make the issue bigger. Wider use of perfumes and more polluted air (which won't show up on any register as they simply do not controll it) you'll encounter there. Unless you go out further than an hour.
kati
Besserwisser

Zurück zu Suche MCS-gerechten Wohnraum