Kleine Wohnung bis 13. November

Kleine Wohnung bis 13. November

Beitragvon bodj » Samstag 31. Oktober 2009, 19:31

Ich biete einen Platz zum Schlafen oder für den Notfall Austausch von Erfahrungen in einer kleinen Wohnung in der Nähe Wolfhagen.
Die Wohnung befindet sich in einem sehr ruhiger Lage, und kleine Dorf. Ich musste wegziehen, auch einige Tage so, wer dieses Angebot annehmen wird allein sein.
Ich frage nur eine kleine Hilfe in die Wohnung und das Kochen zu verwalten.

Dieses Angebot bis zum 13. November, wenn ich gehe, dass.
- Editiert von bodj am 31.10.2009, 18:32 -
bodj
Greenhorn

Re: Kleine Wohnung bis 13. November

Beitragvon bodj » Sonntag 19. März 2017, 09:23

UPDATE
Are you a huge lover of nature, mountain sports, culture, history, and languages?
This place has been designed for you! A landscape characterised by pure nature (high mountains in the Eastern Alps), glaciers, old castles, palaces and idyllic villages.

I live on the edge of national park just on the Swiss border in the wonderful Drei Länder am Reschenpass, with a beautiful view to upper glaciers. The sunniest valley for miles around: 300 days of sunshine per year. And always the call of the mountain. Clear air, superb views. Pesticides and erbicides are not allowed in the main area of the valley.

My little town (400 people, founded 6000 years ago) lies in the upper valley like a terrace on a steep slope at the foot of the Pass at an elevation of 1.200 m. Many trailheads lead into the breathtaking mountainous and glacial landscape.
The Upper valley is one of the areas with most glaciers on the South Tyrolean side of the Alps. Mighty northly-exposed glaciers are at the end of the valleys, particularly the upper valleys.

The flat is at the 1st floor in a very quiet town (main road's end). I live in a building with other 2 owners. Very nice garden with a grill, around is nature and a beautiful landscape (wonderful view of a 4000m peak from the garten).
There are no pets in the flat and building.

See more at
https://www.workaway.info/254158185157-en.html
bodj
Greenhorn

Zurück zu Biete MCS-gerechten Wohnraum