Eine interessante Webseite zu Mold /Schimmel

Eine interessante Webseite zu Mold /Schimmel

Beitragvon howl of wolves » Montag 1. Februar 2016, 08:59

Mold Sensibilisiert ist die ultimative Ressource für Form sensibilisierten Patienten, Ärzte, und Vertragspartner, die helfen langfristige Lösungen zu finden, um sensibilisiert Leuten, einen sicheren Hafen in ihren Häusern zu ermöglichen.

Original
Mold Sensitized is the ultimate resource for mold sensitized patients, doctors, and contractors seeking long term solutions to help sensitized people find a safe haven in their homes.

http://www.moldsensitized.com

https://twitter.com/moldsensitized
howl of wolves
Besserwisser

Black Mold Exposure documentary film trailer

Beitragvon howl of wolves » Montag 1. Februar 2016, 09:08

Black Mold Exposure documentary film trailer

Hochgeladen am 10.03.2009

http://blackmoldexposure.com
Black Mold Exposure follows Michael Roland Williams, filmmaker, and Karen Noseff, founder and designer of Fortune Denim, struggling to regain their livelihood and well-being after they were unknowingly exposed to high levels of various molds that had infested Karen's apartment. A growing number of people from all ages and walks of life claim mold made them ill while physicians, lawmakers, and medical associations dispute the validity of these claims. Most of the symptoms of those claiming illness from mold can be caused by, and diagnosed as, any number of other illnesses. There are no standardized methods to measure what molds, at what exposure levels, over what period of time, might cause any given person to become ill. BLACK MOLD EXPOSURE explores the bizarre illnesses associated with exposure to toxic mold and the film participants difficult task of regaining their health and lives in an atmosphere of political and social intolerance and disbelief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dkMK8Mbts8

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

Imagine becoming so sensitive to almost everything you re exposed to daily like common chemicals, furniture, foods, and pollen that it makes you so ill you can t function. You must isolate yourself from others. You become unable to work, the doctors don t believe you, and neither does your family. You re mocked and you struggle daily to maintain your surroundings and health. Watch this entertaining and shocking film as filmmaker Michael Roland Williams chronicles the agonizing struggle of those who have endured after being exposed to toxic mold. Most are still overwhelmed with debilitating symptoms years after exposure, while doctors, lawmakers, and attorneys take sides and dismiss their claims. Black Mold Exposure follows Michael Roland Williams, filmmaker, and Karen Noseff, founder and designer of Fortune Denim, struggling to regain their livelihood and well-being after they were unknowingly exposed to high levels of various molds that had infested Karen s apartment. The entire 264-unit apartment community was evacuated and closed indefinitely. Michael and Karen claim to have developed allergies and sensitivities to virtually everything, causing them difficulty in finding safe housing as well as numerous other bizarre problems that have continued over the last five years. A growing number of people from all ages and walks of life claim mold made them ill while physicians, lawmakers, and medical associations dispute the validity of these claims. Most of the symptoms of those claiming illness from mold can be caused by, and diagnosed as, any number of other illnesses. There are no standardized methods to measure what molds, at what exposure levels, over what period of time, might cause any given person to become ill. BLACK MOLD EXPOSURE explores the bizarre illnesses associated with exposure to toxic mold and the film participants difficult task of regaining their health and lives in an atmosphere of political and social intolerance and disbelief. BLACK MOLD EXPOSURE is a first-ever look into the lives of those claiming to be ill from mold and the controversial and volatile climate surrounding it.

Review

I never would've thought that an illness such as this could exist. Yeah that's what most people say when you talk to them about anything however for this movie it is true. I saw this movie online for 25 dollars and picked it up and enjoyed the hell out of it. For one thing I would've never had seen this if it hadn't been for the clever tag line: It can happen to you. At that moment I was intrigued enough to get it. The first thing you see is a bible verse which says a priest would come to the house to bless the mildew and if it stayed your house was cursed. The thing is it just so happens this was 3000 years ago. As we continue we see many families and teachers talking about this awful illness. Of course we hear lawyers and greedy politicians say;There's no such thing as mold it must be lies like those people. I will say that I have a list of the good and the bad. Good 1. Story is easy to follow. 2. The people are likable. 3. Scientific evidence is provided not everything is theory. 4. Everyone speaks not just the victims. 5. The Director wrote, produced this entire movie. Bad 1. Too short at 1 hour and 40 minutes it seems short. All in all it's awesome and everyone should watch it. --IMDB.com

I saw this documentary last night and really enjoyed it. I felt very sad for the people involved. I know this movie will bring awareness about mold problems and help people suffering from this illness find ways of getting help. I believe there are many people that suffer from this and may not even know that it is mold causing their problem. We all need to understand and learn about this problem and not let people ignore it. It is serious and very dangerous for all of us. Well written and a very good production. I recommend this movie. Well worth seeing. --IMDB.com

If I told you that the horrible black mold that rots people s homes in humid climates was bad for a human being s health, would you believe me? I suspect that most people would. This seems like a no-brainer, right? After all, this black mold is a living organism, and might just as easily eat away at a human s health as it eats away at concrete and thrives within old carpeting. Common sense dictates that this nasty, stinky, vile, living thing just couldn t possibly be anything other than harmful if it should find its way to the interior of a human being. Unfortunately, several groups of people who have a vested financial interest in proving otherwise insurance companies, politicians, construction contractors, and even some doctors have done their very best to claim that people whose lives have been devastated by the black mold are unworthy of compensation or treatment. Even worse, some of these same powerful forces won t even acknowledge that black mold is a serious problem. It seems obvious that breathing in black mold spores can have negative health effects, and it seems absurd that even the CDC (Center for Disease Control) denies the existence of some fairly blatant symptoms of mold exposure. Once again, greed trumps humanity, dollars trump suffering, the guy with the worst lawyer is wrong, and the little guy loses. This is the thesis of Black Mold Exposure, a documentary by Michael Williams. As overly dramatic music rather heavy-handedly sets the tone, we learn some interesting facts: no standardized safe levels for mold exposure have been established; Hurricane Katrina, for all the misery it caused, helped to raise awareness to the dangers of mold exposure; no set of symptoms for people suffering from black mold exposure agreed upon; many symptoms can be due to other problems (hence skepticism); and genetic susceptibility can be a factor. Personally, I was sold on Williams perspective (as outlined in the first few paragraphs above) by thirty minutes into the show, but he targets the skeptics by spending another hour hammering the point home via interviews with people on both sides of the argument. The documentary includes a lot of interview footage with an Asian girl named Karen and her boyfriend (whose name happens to be Michael Williams). They were both essentially healthy people until they moved into a poorly constructed apartment building in Saratoga Springs, Florida. Water damage to the newly-constructed apartments gave the black mold a foothold, and after only a few years, the entire complex had to be razed due to the mold infestation (over 1000 water damage complaints were filed in four years among the 264 apartments). Just as the mold rotted away the homes, it also seems to have rotted away the tenants. Karen now has extreme health problems, all attributable directly to the black mold exposure. Michael isn t much better off. These people have had their lives severely and radically impacted by their misfortune, and it is unthinkable that so few people are taking this problem more seriously. For those with allergies, imagine your worst attack ever, and now imagine living like that all the time, and you might start to commiserate with some of the people in this film. One thing is for sure: if you live in a humid climate, or if you have ever had water damage to your home, you re going to want to watch this one. These lil black beasties will scare the willies out of you. --Film Threat

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Mold-Exposu ... B005J9YQ16

Documentary Movie REVIEW: Moldy & Black Mold Exposure—Two Rare and Essential Documentaries on Mold
Posted in Lifestyle, Mold, Product Review By Rob On June 15, 2015

http://www.modernlifesurvivalist.com/do ... s-on-mold/

https://www.facebook.com/moldsymptoms
howl of wolves
Besserwisser

Zurück zu Schimmelpilz